1. Contact Tracing
Contact tracing register for all participants and spectators must be in place and able to be accessed quickly.
– We will ask you to sign in and out at the front desk of our reception before you enter the facility and after you finished, we require you to provide your information so that we can keep a record of it.
2. Cleaning and Hygiene
You must adhere to basic hygiene measures, including washing and drying hands before and after any activity. Also, exercise caution with common touchpoints (e.g. gates or doors) and wash or sanitize your hands after touching these surfaces.
– We have enough hand washing liquid at the toilet
– We have hand sanitizer at the front desk of our reception, you must use it before you enter and after your activity.
– We will be cleaning the area every day before everyone comes and after when everyone left.
– The kitchen and showers will be closed, you must bring your own drinking bottles and do not share with anybody.
Limited to a maximum of 50 people per field. If you or members of your household are unwell, you should stay home. You must not participate in physical activity (or leave home) if you are displaying symptoms of COVID, awaiting a test result, or are required to self-isolate.
– Spectators are not allowed
– The area will be cleaned before and after each session
– People stay in the same bubble, if one person breaks the bubble, the whole group must leave.
4. Physical Distancing
Always follow the guidelines at our center for maintaining physical distancing. Be considerate to fellow members to ensure all can maintain safe spacing. Be mindful of minimizing the need for other people’s physical support – such as in the gym, adjust your workout load so that spotting is not required.
– Badminton: Each court maintains 2 meters and each court maximum of 4 people.
– Basketball: Each court maintains 5 meters and 20 people maximum.
– Table Tennis: Each table maintain meters and each table maximum with 2 people. Table tennis area maximum with 10 people.
5. Risky activities
Activities should only be completed within your confidence and skill level to continue to reduce the need for essentials. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell!
6. Sneeze or cough into your elbows
Use tissues provided, dispose of used tissues immediately, and wash hands thoroughly after coughing or sneezing
Find out more: