Synergy Sports Safety Plan – How to safely visit our centres.
Covid-19 Protection Framework
- Vaccination Certificate
Synergy Sports is supportive of a vaccinated community and checking of vaccine passes is required.
- We require everyone to present the vaccination certificate
- We will scan your pass and may keep a record if we require more details from you
- Children under the age of 12 who cannot be vaccinated are treated as if they have a vaccine pass.
- Contact Tracing
Contact tracing register for all participants and spectators must be in place and able to be accessed quickly. There is also now a legal requirement to keep a record of all those aged 12 and above who attend our facility through the COVID Tracer App.
- We will ask you to scan QR code when you sign in and out at the front desk of our reception before you enter the facility and after you finished. We might require you to provide your information so that we can keep a record of it.
- You need to record by handwriting if you cannot to scan QR code.
- Cleaning and Hygiene
You must adhere to basic hygiene measures, including washing and drying hands before and after any activity. You should wear a face covering whenever possible, but it is not a requirement when exercising and playing sports. Also exercise caution with common touch points (e.g. gates or doors) and wash or sanitise your hands after touching these surfaces.
- We have hand washing liquid at the toilet to use
- We have hand sanitizer at front desk of our reception, you can use it before and after your activity.
- We will clean the area daily before we open and after we close.
- The kitchen and showers will be closed, you must bring your own drinking bottles and do not share to anybody.
- Capacity & Gathering
The maximum number of people in the centre is 100. Each group must maintain a minimum of two metres physical distance from other groups. These groups must not mingle or share common facilities at the same time. If you or members of your household are unwell, you should stay home. You must not participate in physical activity (or leave home) if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, awaiting a test result, or required to self-isolate.
- A gathering includes players, coaches, officials, and support staff.
- No spectators are allowed.
- The total number of people in one venue, at any one time, must be limited to a maximum of 100 people (Capacity limits do not include Synergy Staff).
- The area will be cleaned before and after each session
- People stay in the bubble, physical distance between bubbles
- Physical Distancing
Always follow the guidelines at our centre for maintaining physical distancing. Be considerate to fellow members to ensure all can maintain safe spacing. Be mindful of minimising the need for other people's physical support. It is recognised that contact during physical activity will occur but this should be minimised as much as possible, especially off the field of play.
- Badminton: Each court maintain 2 meters and each court maximum with 4 people.
- Basketball: Each full court maintain 10 to 20 people maximum.
- Table Tennis: Each table maintain meters and each table maximum with 2 people. Table tennis area maximum with 10 people.
- Volleyball: Each court maintain 20 people maximum.
Try to keep 2 metres away from others when you are not participating in the sport or activity.
- Risky activities
Activities should only be completed within your confidence and skill level to continue to reduce the need for essential. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell!
- Sneeze or cough into your elbows
Use tissues provided, dispose to used tissues immediately and wash hands thoroughly after coughing or sneezing
Reference and more information please visit COVID-19 and SportNZ Website for details.